22-ft Ground Training Rope
When it's time to expand your horse's confidence and step up the challenge, you'll need a 22-Foot line. The extra length enables more sensitive or scared horses to drift, and allows you to gain respect from greater distances with advanced ground skills.
Our 22-Foot Training Line is the perfect tool for On Line Level 2 skills and getting ready for Liberty in Level 3.
"Longer lines and greater challenges help you achieve more advanced ground skills." -Pat Parelli
- Half-inch smooth yachting braid with easy and quick snap placement loop.
- Swivel snap with leather popper and weighted end.
- The leather popper on the end helps with straightness, assists in efficient horse training, and has a classic look and feel.
- Good for large horses when a 12-foot Line isn't long enough to be out of "kick-range" if the horse turns away (such as a large Warmblood or Draft horse).
- Designed for ground skills.
- Smooth, flexible, and sweat-resistant.
- Machine Washable.
- Swivel Snap is rated up to 1200 lbs and connects to the looped end for easy replacement, if need be.
In 1987, on Pat Parelli's first trip to Australia, he ran into a Horseman Legend, Morris Wright. Morris was the number one proponent of the Jeffery Method of taming wild Brumby's (Mustangs), and he used a 22-foot rope made of rawhide. When Pat came back to the states he trialed his now famous yachting braid. Over time, it has become one of the most popular products that Pat Parelli has ever produced.
The reason this is an essential tool in your Parelli Program journey is because horses are great judges of both distance and approach. If you only use a 12-Foot Training Line when educating your horse on the ground, your horse will soon become bored, and you will become ineffective. Using the 22-Foot Training Line correctly has a very similar psychological effect as what you might expect if you used a round corral.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price. There is an additional handling surcharge for oversized items, if length, width or height exceeds 1m
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.